[Semibug] Recommend online backup service ?

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:16:58 EDT 2021

Mike:

 This is really good advice. I have no problems with OpenBSD. It is Linux
that is the problem. Dump and Restore is broken on my Ubuntu Linux desktops.
The other options rsync, borgbackup and *.tar.gz are not very good. The main
reason I use Dump and restore is because Evi Nemeth said that is the proper
way to do backups:
UNIX System Administration Handbook
tinyurl.com/447uzw3f

So in the absence of dump and restore, Tarsnap will do.