[Semibug] Possible presntation by Peter Hansteen

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:59:14 EDT 2021

Hi Folks:

 I got a reply email from Peter Hansteen and he would like to give the
presentation in August. He is very busy this month. Plus delaying the
presentation gives me time to get the word out to other *BSD venues.

Peter would like to do the online meeting at ~ 1200 Noon, Detroit, Mi
time. I suggested a Sunday noon time meeting. Is that agreeable with
you all?

He is thinking of two topics: 1) The Hail Mary cloud exploit.
https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-hail-mary-cloud-and-lessons-learned.html
or 2) a presentation on "OpenBSD and You"
https://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article;sid=20161227154243

I wrote him back and said we would be happy witheither one. Let me
know what you think by replying to this thread.

Kind regards,
Jonathan