[Semibug] Lightning Talks for July 20th?

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:04:57 EDT 2021

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 11:14:42AM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 08:20:11AM -0600, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at 10:15:20PM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> > >
> > > I could do a lightning talk.
> > >
> > Michael:
> >
> >  Can you do a lightning talk on July 20th, at 7 pm your time. Peter
> > Hansteen won't be available until August. He si wuite busy.
>

> Sure I can.
>
> Usually we have more than one lightning talk in a meeting,
> though. Anyone else?

Although I am not well versed in a lot of OpenBSD features, I could
give a short presentation on using GraphicsMagick. It is a handy tool
for veiwing and manipulating images.

I'd have to give the presentation in Linux because I can't share my
desktop on OpenBSD. That is because of pledge.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan