[Semibug] Online Meetings

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Tue Jun 29 11:00:45 EDT 2021

FWIW, I hate being right.

I am down with online meetings. Unfortunately, I cannot coordinate
them or gather speakers. (My wife is in health care and the plague is
still kicking butt.)

I'd show up to meetings. I'd even chair meetings if wanted.

But someone else will need to step up to make the meeting happen, and
get us speakers.

==ml

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 08:30:13AM -0600, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hi All:
>
>  Given the announcement by Jeff that Altair is closed through
> October of this year, maybe we can have an online Jitsi meeting in
> July? It looks like what Michael Lucas said has come true:
>
> "I would not be shocked if after this, various spaces stopped
> hosting guests indefinitely. :-("
>
> I am desirous of online meetings because most user groups are
> devoted to Linux and not *BSD. I think linux is fine; I just prefer
> OpenBSD for my desktop.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Jonathan

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
  Immortal Clay, PGP & GPG, Absolute FreeBSD, etc, etc, etc...
### New books: SNMP Mastery, the Networknomicon, Drinking Heavy Water ###