[Semibug] Zoom or Jitsi Meetings?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu May 27 08:34:23 EDT 2021

If someone wants to coordinate online meetings, I'm down. I lack the
spoons to take that on.

Meatspace meetings are entirely dependent on the venue. I would not be
shocked if after this, various spaces stopped hosting guests
indefinitely. :-(

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 05:52:50AM -0400, Matt Parnell wrote:
> I guess one could also ask - are we ready to plan on resuming normal meetings?  Maybe later this summer?  I suppose a lot depends on when our venue will allow visitors again.
>
> It would be good to see everyone.  Also, it would give me incentive to start on that NAS project Michael has obligated me to present on. :-)

Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,
  Immortal Clay, PGP & GPG, Absolute FreeBSD, etc, etc, etc...
### New books: SNMP Mastery, the Networknomicon, Drinking Heavy Water ###