[Semibug] Install webstore on OpenBSD Server

BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Thu Jul 27 20:05:58 EDT 2023

Jonathan Drews wrote on 2023-07-27 16:22:

> Widespread acceptance doesn't mean technical virtue.

Often not, but it's worth asking why something is so popular.

And listening to and evaluating the answers supplied.

> Virtual Machines are like many of the pointless technologies
> embraced by Linux.

Once again, you've missed the point and fail to see any scenario larger
than "me and a couple friends sharing a computer for insignificant
purposes".

If it were pointless, why is it so popular?  Why haven't the largest
tech organizations switched to something else instead of creating and
adopting these technologies?

> Linux has become a poor imitation of Windows.
That probably sounded smarter when writing it than it reads.