[Semibug] Upcoming presentations

Kyle Willett kyle.d.willett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:46:33 EDT 2023

I echo what Aaron is saying about excitement for the LPIC presentation
in July.  Sadly I have a conflict with the June presentation.

My work is wanting me to earn a Linux cert after I complete my AZ-104
Azure cloud administrator certification and I am debating on earning
the Linux+, LPIC 1, or the entry Red Hat Certification.  I also would
really like to earn their BSD certification just for myself
personally.

Looking forward to seeing who all makes it for the July presentation
and have fun without me at the June presentation!

Kyle