[nycbug-talk] FW: meeting space

G. Rosamond george
Wed Dec 10 19:05:12 EST 2003

our first official message. . .

wes, that would be great.  if b/w your father and hans we can't get it
done, then we'll deal from there. . .your space should be fine for feb
4. . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Sonnenreich [mailto:wes at sonnenreich.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:40 PM
To: george at sddi.net
Cc: 'Hans Zaunere'; 'Hans Zaunere'; 'Michael Welsh'; 'Aron Roberts';
'Kliment Andreev'; 'Marc Spitzer'
Subject: RE: meeting space

Um... my father teaches at NYU Stern, but it's tough for him to simply
get us a space -- they're pretty tight on space (and they do night
classes too). What he'll do is talk to some of the full-time profs and
see if anyone is interested in sponsoring it, or if we can hook up with
a campus group, etc. That said, keep pursuing other avenues, this might
take a while/not pan out.

We can use our offices in the meanwhile, until we get space constrained.

Wes