[nycbug-talk] Usenix

G. Rosamond george
Fri Apr 2 14:47:37 EST 2004

Spoke to Peter Mui from Usenix about the upcoming Usenix in Boston this
summer.  Details of Usenix are on the www site under future events.

For those who don't know, Usenix is *the* event for FOSS Unix.

There will be one day focused on BSD, plus other days covering topics
from Linux to Security.

If anyone is interested, please check out the details on their www site.
If we register and get a number of NYCBUG members, we can get user
groups discounts on the pricing.  Peter is going to be sending me out
the brochures, which we'll hopefully have for the next meeting.

More details to follow in the near future.