[nycbug-talk] Daemon News

G. Rosamond george
Fri Apr 9 20:21:57 EDT 2004

The new print issue of DN should be here for the next meeting.

I want to encourage everyone in NYCBUG to think about an article topic,
and consider contributing for the next issue or for the EZine at
http://ezine.daemonnews.org.

Topics can range from anything basic like a simple how-to, to more
sophisticated topics, like Roland's meeting on NetBSD's cgd.

It's a great way to assist new and experienced users in the *BSD world.
And I think it's clear that particularly since NYCBUG is in NYC, that
we're a vibrant ug, we can have an larger impact beyond the borders of
the five boroughs.

Chris (DN editor who is cc'd) and I would be happy to discuss any topics
you are considering if you have any questions.