[nycbug-talk] "The Code Book"

Paul Cui ycui
Thu Apr 15 12:19:02 EDT 2004

I read this one at the end of 2002. must say it's one of the best book I have
ever come across. another book by the same author is "Fermat's enigma". also
good read..

I even attempted the challenge at the end of the book. but solved the first
two. but never completed. I think I will leave the rest till I retire :)

-Paul