[nycbug-talk] Dru Lavigne in NYC?

G. Rosamond george
Fri Apr 23 15:15:16 EDT 2004

The author of BSD Hacks, soon to be released by O'Reilly and Associates,
has been corresponding with ORA about her coming to NYC to speak for
NYCBUG.

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/73

We all really have to thank Grant for his effort and followup on this.
He was the guy in the bar trying to make me drink SoCo, if somehow you
slept through the last meeting.

Many of us are looking forward to the release of the book May 15th, and
a meeting by Dru would be an excellent event for NYCBUG.

There has been a real increase in interest in the BSD's over the past
year, and there has been a consequent increase in the number of books
published.

For those who will attend BSDCan, Dru will be there, so we can followup
with her then.