[nycbug-talk] Fibre Channel Stuff

Kit Halsted kit
Mon Apr 26 19:34:39 EDT 2004

Meant to send this to the list, not just Aron...

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

B&H?!?! Cool, thanks! Never would've thought to try them. Tekserve
was the 1st place I tried, no dice. Apple Store doesn't stock 'em,
DataVision wanted to sell me SP-DIF cables, & CompUSA, well, it's
CompUSA...

-Kit

For anybody who's keeping track, it turns out there's really no rush
on the cables: the arrays won't be initialized until about 10 PM
Tuesday, which should be about 12 hours after the cables arrive from
Apple.