[nycbug-talk] Flash petition 479 and counting. . .

Pete Wright pete
Tue Aug 17 19:05:27 EDT 2004

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

>I'm willing to bet there were/are special deals involving Real Money to
>get SGI/IBM to get on bandwagon.
>
>Hell, there probably are more office desktops in IBM itself than total
>number of BSD desktops...

that's probably true.  shoot, there were more IRIX desktops when they
ported the flash player over to linux, and i don't think they got any
"Real Money" from any corportation to so either.  anyway, i don't see
what the problem is with people letting thier voices be known...it seems
to have worked rather well with the linux camp.

-p

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~
Pete Wright