[nycbug-talk] OT: Chuck Yerkes has died

Kit Halsted kit
Sat Aug 28 00:05:24 EDT 2004

R.I.P., Chuck! Wow, that hit me hard, as someone who had a lot of
respect for Chuck and as a motorcyclist. Sucks.

-Kit

At 4:17 PM -0400 8/27/04, Dave Steinberg wrote:
>For any of you who read the various other BSD and Soekris lists, you
>may have come across a gem of an individual, Chuck Yerkes, who has
>passed away:
>
>http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/9511974.htm
>
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=109362605529952&w=2
>
>The latter is forwarded from the soekris tech lists, it is Eric
>Allman's confirmation of the news.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)  -Flavius Vegetius Renatus