[nycbug-talk] hack fest

Jesse Callaway jesse
Thu Dec 2 00:55:02 EST 2004

Hey Pete, you said something about a hack fest when you come back to
visit. What did you have in mind... something like a prize for the most
throughput between two interfaces? most virtual machines per MB ram? or
should we kind of jam on a project? I always think it would be fun,
albeit inefficient, to build a frankenstein farm. I have visions of
robot arms and toasters. I think it would be fun to make a robot arm
device file which you could write to. More essential would be a coffee
machine (played out? never) integrated with a small unit running BSD.