[nycbug-talk] Holiday Party

G. Rosamond george
Wed Dec 8 00:06:31 EST 2004

Hope everyone RSVP'd who needed to.  If you didn't, please contact me
off list.

Also, there are still some slots available for small businesses.  It's
a great way to grow your small hosting/consulting/services firm amid an
impressive audience.  The RSVP list is stunning, to say the least.
Name the big firm in NYC and there are technology people from it.  From
AT&T, IBM, AIG, Goldman, and so on.  It looks like we're getting the
'best and the brightest' at the event.

Again, contact me off list with any queries on this topic.

We, of course, need more volunteers to help out with various tasks
throughout the evening.  Thanks to those who have volunteered so far,
including the one who I bumped into tonight wearing the RedHat hat.