[nycbug-talk] Holiday Party

Kevin Reiter tux
Wed Dec 8 10:13:52 EST 2004

: Since when did people from big firms become intelligent ?  I can think of lots
: of hopelessly stupid-beyond-belief people working at big companies/firms/etc.
: And with the same token I can think of lots of very intelligent people
: working at small firms/SMB's/etc.
:
: Most of the folks of NYCBUG aren't from big firms, yet I could easily hold
: them to a higher light than some mindless sysadmin from a Wall St. corp.
:
: Its not a question of being anti-large corporations.  Rather its about setting
: the right tone for this party, keeping things in perspective, and not
: engaging in meaningless amounts of professionalism.
:
: Sunny Dubey
: (a very small fish, and proud of it)

Well said.
(an even smaller fish, and damn proud of it)