[nycbug-talk] Gentoo Linux, just curious

Jan Schaumann jschauma
Sun Dec 12 13:32:04 EST 2004

dqtran1 at earthlink.net wrote:
> Does anyone have suggestions on how to track an email that a user swears they sent
> and
> it is confirmed as leaving our mail server but never gets there?

What does that have to do with the subject (``Gentoo Linux, just
curious'') ?

Anyway, you say it is confirmed to leave your mail server -- so you have
the spooling ID when the remote site accepted the mail?  Contact the
remote admin and ask them about the message...

-Jan

--
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.