[nycbug-talk] highpoint RAID drivers on FreeBSD

G. Rosamond george
Mon Dec 13 21:51:51 EST 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 2:14 PM, Marc Spitzer wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:58:22 -0500, Pete Wright <pete at nomadlogic.org>
> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 01:48:28PM -0500, Marc Spitzer wrote:
>>> ok I suck with names, but what about the guy who gave the talk about
>>> the freebsd book?  you were there and are better with names then I
>>> am.
>>
>> are you refering to Marshall Kirk McKusick?
>
> Thats the name.
>
> marc

It's a great feeling when Marc forgets the obvious. . . he is the
unofficial encyclopedia of NYC*BUG, if anyone wasn't aware.  He's been
banned from competing in trivia. . .

Not remembering Kirk is like a Linux/GNU user not remembering Linus'
name.

Rain man?