[nycbug-talk] Address to party?

Kevin Reiter tux
Tue Dec 14 11:16:46 EST 2004

: It's a costume party now?  /me totally confused again here.  I thought
: it was going to be more of a Vegas-themed thing- showtunes, etc...

That's the *other* party.

Grab yer coffee mug (that's the round thingy with the handle), stand up, walk over
to the coffee machine, grab the HANDLE of the coffee pot with the hand that's not
holding the coffee mug, pour coffee into the mug that you're still holding in your
other hand, put the coffee pot back where you found it, then, while still holding
the mug, walk back to your desk.  Sit down, and start drinking =)