[nycbug-talk] Address to party?

Kevin Reiter tux
Tue Dec 14 11:55:07 EST 2004

: Done- but now I can't focus my eyes very well for more than a few
: seconds...

Minor side effect.  Ignore it and it might go away.  Then again, it might now.  If
it doesn't, go grab that hammer, stand in front of a mirror (so you can see the
target), raise the hammer about 16 inches from the top of your head, and in a very
quick motion, lower the head of the hammer so it comes to rest on the top center
of your skull.  (OK, it'll probably bounce, but don't worry about that part for
now.)  Repeat as needed, unless you drink more coffee (follow previous
instructions.)