[nycbug-talk] rt3 and tutos questions

steve rieger steve.rieger
Thu Dec 16 10:43:17 EST 2004

hope y'all had a great party, the only thing i would have liked, a
little louder music, so that we can dance. and now for the tech questions

does anybody on this list use rt3 or tutos and authenticates only to an
ldap server.

rt3 is running but am having issues authenticating via ldap,

tutos seems that it will not authenticate via ldap but rather imports
users from ldap into its mysql db, (whichh is cool with me) so on that
note do any of you have a dirxml to export from ldap into mysql, i can
modufy for my own needs but a start would be appreciated,

thanx