[nycbug-talk] Multi OS setups

G T unixenigma
Thu Dec 30 14:51:46 EST 2004

--- Francisco Reyes <lists at natserv.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004, Scott Robbins wrote:
>
> > I use Grub on one of the Linuxes (Linii?).
> > http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/grub.html
>
> I see there is a port in FreeBSD for grub, however
> it seems one also needs
> to make a boot disk. What if one doesn't have a
> floppy in the machine? :-(
> %Be sure to check out our Jobs and NYCBUG-announce
> lists

Well usually they must have some boot CD image as
well...
If not there, than do your own bootable CD with the
GRUB stuff on it.
However, the best multi booter is of course - GAG
I found it to be the best.
http://gag.sourceforge.net/
Also has all kind of features and CD bootable image.

"Allows boot of up to 9 different operating systems"
Just don't get carried away :)

GT