[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

Mikel King mikel.king
Mon Feb 9 09:28:45 EST 2004

I am not sure exactly how feasible this might be but what about a
webcast? If not the whole event then how about the highlights?

G. Rosamond wrote:

> [...]

GCT really isn't that bad, I walk down from there, but one could take
the seven train one stop and transfer to the  V train right?

>wes, couldn't we just knock down a few walls?
>
>seriously, any other recommendations for space?  i think sagesecure is a
>great space, but we need something slightly larger. . .
>
>is it enough to just fit more chairs and remove more tables?

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.