[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

G. Rosamond george
Mon Feb 9 19:48:11 EST 2004

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of Mikel King
->Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 4:54 PM
->To: wes at sagesecure.com
->Cc: talk at lists.nycbug.org
->Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] Meeting Location
->
->I don't know how often this would work but how would everyone
->feel about
->two 30 minute sessions? I mean well split our group in half
->and use the
->two rooms across from each other. After 30 minutes or so take a break
->and swap speakers.
->
->Wes Sonnenreich wrote:
->
->>>->However all things being equal; if you find a better
->location that
->>>->offers enough space and the price is right then I doubt

mikel:

that could work in some circumstances, i guess, but i don't think it's a
good launching point for a new group.