[nycbug-talk] meeting at B&N

Mikel King mikel.king
Tue Feb 10 12:20:18 EST 2004

Well I went to a couple of book signings at the one at 2st street & 6th
Ave location and there must have been at least 100 people there....

Hans Zaunere wrote:

>>If the meeting is held at B&N perhaps they could put BSD books on a
>>

>table
>

>>near by which could generate sales for them, and possibly attract the
>>attention of interested browsers. Also if there is a sign up in the
>>

>store
>

>>before the meeting it could be helpful in getting the word out.
>>

>This, and the whole B&N prospect, is exciting.  Anyone have an idea of
>how big of a crowd could be accomodated?

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.