[nycbug-talk] RE: Close port with no direction to open. Help!!!

Jan Schaumann jschauma
Tue Feb 17 20:20:30 EST 2004

Matthew Lam <chun_lam at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Scott. That does help.

Much unlike your posting, which included:
	- top posting
	- a full quote of the (entire ?) thread beneath
	- no quotation as to what you are refering to in particular

Is it really too much to ask for normal netiquette on this list?

Oh well, I guess it'll end up in the bit-bucket, then.

-Jan

--
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.