[nycbug-talk] RE: netiqutte, was closed port

Ray ray
Wed Feb 18 05:28:43 EST 2004

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-pf&m=106330397417256&w=2

> On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 07:37:44PM +0200, Ed White wrote:
>
> > P.P.S. I'm subscribed to the list !
> > Please do not write me in cc every time ;-)
>
> You can't exorcise the habit, that's what procmail is for ;)
>
> :0Whc: msgid.lock
> | formail -D 65535 msgid.cache
> :0a:
> in-x-dupes
>
> Daniel

I don't think there is a way to just reply to the list without
manually messing with the Cc: and To: headers, and that's just too
much of a hassle to do for every reply.

-Ray-