[nycbug-talk] bsdvault post. . .

G. Rosamond george
Wed Feb 18 09:03:44 EST 2004

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of Kliment Andreev
->Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:34 AM
->To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
->Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] bsdvault post. . .
->
->> finally. . .
->> http://www.bsdvault.net/article.php?sid=786&mode=thread&order=0
->> so i guess it only takes a month to get our announcements
->up here. . .
->
->I remember posting that a couple a days before LinuxExpo.

i know. . .that's not the only one with a serious delay factor.

it's a bit frustrating. . .our launching and existence is a real event
for the bsd community, IMHO.

we're looking to play a role in getting less experienced bsd people to
be active and involved.  it seems like they would benefit.