[nycbug-talk] wlan -> bandwidth reseller

G. Rosamond george
Fri Feb 20 08:43:09 EST 2004

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of Harold Bush
->Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 7:51 PM
->To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
->Subject: [nycbug-talk] wlan -> bandwidth reseller
->
->I provide my customers with RoadRunner here in the Hudson
->Valley and am paid
->a commission. If you're having trouble with RoadRunner let me
->know and I may
->be able to help. A commercial RoadRunner connection with
->static IP should be
->in the $120/month area. I just purchased a T-1 for my hosting
->(here in the
->woods where I'm several miles from the CO) for $560/month
->including local
->loop. This is a dedicated full T1 from AT&T purchased through their
->subsidiary ACC. I'm told that if I was in Manhattan I could
->by the same
->product for sub $500/month. If anyone needs a contact for ACC
->feel free to
->contact me and I'll connect you. Thanks!!
->
->Harold

ACC?  woah. ..that's a flashback.  dealt with them years ago, when they
were just reselling att.  used them for a voice t1.