[nycbug-talk] Tekserve. . .

Gerald gcoon
Thu Feb 26 17:14:34 EST 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, G. Rosamond wrote:

> >> My name's george and i'm involved with nyc bsd
> >> user group (nycbug).  i believe you have spoken

George,

I beg of you, if you plan to pretend to represent a group of intelligent
people, learn to use capitalization in business communications.

Please have someone else communicate with these people if you insist on
removing all of your shift keys. I don't mind being associated with a
group of people most times, but I will distance myself from this group and
encourage others to do the same if that's what we look like to businesses.

Gerald