[nycbug-talk] [Fwd: Re: Announcement: New York *BSD user group formed]

Aron Roberts aron
Wed Jan 14 22:49:37 EST 2004

I certainly cannot properly reply to this but I would argue that while
the Mach Kernel is certainly not BSD... the FreeBSD userland they have
implemented is quite impressive and you'd have to say that MacOS is as
BSD-like as it possibly can be.