[nycbug-talk] LinuxTag/Knoppix people coming...

Wes Sonnenreich wes
Fri Jan 16 13:31:32 EST 2004

LinuxTag people (including possibly Mr. Knopper of Knoppix fame) will be
coming to SageSecure offices on Monday the 19th at 6pmish. They want to
talk about community relations w/NYCBug... Anybody besides George in on
this?