[nycbug-talk] flier - how many are you printing?

Jan Schaumann jschauma
Fri Jan 16 13:57:05 EST 2004

Dan Langille <dan at langille.org> wrote:
> To gauge my own printing quantities, I want to get an idea of how
> many you folks are printing.  Any ideas?  I don't even know how many
> people are coming to Linux World...

LinuxWorld is fairly large.  Last year, we (NetBSD) started out with 150
flyers, which were gone by noon the first day.  Then we printed some
more and eventually handed out a total of about 450 until we ran out
again.  Had we had more the last day, we probably could have given out
another 100.

So, if you have a booth, I'd say the ballpark is ~500.

I now have about 150 of our flyers (see
http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/), which I'll be happy to drop
off anywhere possible (since we don't have a booth this year).

-Jan

--
This one's tricky. You have to use imaginary numbers, like eleventeen...