[nycbug-talk] announcement. . .

G. Rosamond george
Fri Jan 16 20:48:05 EST 2004

cool.  i assume that means you've posted it then?

->Have you read/comprehended any books or courses how not to
->step on your dick while trying  to get things done in a
->group?  If you have reread them and pay attention this time,
->fee free to take notes.  If not then read some, again feel
->free to take notes.
->Now let me give you some general guidelines about managing
->groups to get good results:
->
->1: praise in public
->2: discipline in private
->3: before you discipline you should investigate what is going
->on, there
->may have been a good reason why X did not get done.
->
->Now let me explain what actions your management has encouraged:
->
->1: this letter
->2: watch stargate
->3: get pizza after stargate
->4: then post
->
->btw
->
->1: was get the posts done that I committed to.
->
->Now since we appear to be done cracking the whip of
->management, can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming.
->
->Also trying to get people to volunteer when you decide to
->attack them out of the blue and in a public archived list is
->not the best way to get people to step forward.
->
->Now one last thing sh*t is spelled 'shit' please use a spell checker.
->
->marc