[nycbug-talk] RE: a question. . .

G. Rosamond george
Sun Jan 18 19:42:41 EST 2004

->I don't believe Wasabi is planning on having a presence at
->LinuxExpo. In the past, we have done so, but it has not been
->very profitable for us. Sorry.

understood.  will you have anyone at linuxexpo to give a short spiel at
the bof?

->Regarding leading a discussion about NetBSD and embedded
->systems, we would be happy to do that. Is there a date that
->you would prefer? Is there any specific component of embedded
->systems that most interests the group?

this is something i've mentioned as a meeting topic before in the
planning meetings.

not sure on a date yet.

in terms of the topic, maybe you could provide us some insight, and
also, now that the list has 50+ members, i would be interested in what
others think about the topic and a possible angle.

ideas?