[nycbug-talk] knoppix

G. Rosamond george
Mon Jan 19 11:17:09 EST 2004

just got the bsdmall boxes. . .

so i'll be there at 6 pm.

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of michael
->Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 10:10 AM
->To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
->Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] knoppix
->
->On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:37:16 -0500
->"G. Rosamond" <george at sddi.net> wrote:
->
->> i may have a problem making the 6 pm meeting tonight.
->>
->> i am the delivery point via ups for all the bsdmall stuff for
->> linuxexpo, and if i don't get the delivery, i have to drive to
->> canarsie to get the stuff.
->>
->> i'll keep you informed. . .
->>
->> g
->>
->
->I'd like to stop in, if I could be of any help.
->
->I was hoping to drop off a batch of flyers with someone.
->Since George may or may not be around, will someone else be
->there who is going in to the Expo on Tuesday for setup?  I'll
->be at work Tuesday.. I have to put in at least some time this
->week at the office.
->
->Michael
->--