[nycbug-talk] NetBSD T-Shirts available

Jan Schaumann jschauma
Tue Jan 20 22:24:08 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a bunch of NetBSD T-Shirts available for sale.  The T-Shirts are
white Fruit-of-the-loom shirts with the center-graphic from this poster
on the front ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/hubertf/poster1e.jpg
and a green list of ports and the dates they first were supported on the
back (up to 2000).

The shirts are known as the ``one size fits all - World Tour'' shirts.
I have only a few in size L and a fair number in size XL.

If you're interested, please contact me.  I could drop off a handful
tomorrow in the afternoon at LinuxWorld at the bsdmall stand (if that's
feasible).  (Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the BoF, as I
said.)

Price:  dunno, have to make up my mind.  I was thinking around $15,
unless that seems unreasonably steep.  (Feel free to offer more, since
absolutely every penny goes directory to the NetBSD Foundation. :-)

-Jan

--
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."