[nycbug-talk] linuxexpo

Isaac Levy ike
Thu Jan 22 03:26:00 EST 2004

Hello George, All,

A quick shout out from the Lower East Side Mac Unix Users Group
(lesmuug)- was a real pleasure to meet a few of yall' today at the
BSDmall booth!

On behalf of lesmuug, I will be coming tomorrow as the unofficial
lesmuug ambassador, to cheer and participate, as yall' break the
champagne on the bow for nycbug tomorrow!

> they were enthusiastic about our outreaching to
> the apple world.

Indeed- like meeting a cousin that we didn't know existed, looking
foreword to good times and sharing!

Rocket,
.ike

http://lesmuug.org