[nycbug-talk] Bootable Distro Note

Isaac Levy ike
Sun Jan 25 07:58:37 EST 2004

One more word to the Bootable-Distro folks,

http://wifibsd.org/

Their project would have a lot in common, it seems to me, with a
bootable BSD distro- I believe it may be worth diving into for those
interested in BSD bootable distro- this thing is pretty young and
moving at a pace on par with long-term goals, it seems.

This project is much like locustworld for those who know that project-
except it's BSD,

For those who don't know either locustworld (linux) or wifibsd, both
are a CD bootable wifi Access Point distro.

Rocket-
.ike

PS- I'll watch my subject lines closer here for folks following threads
:)