[nycbug-talk] www revision

PUTAMARE jeffknight
Sun Jan 25 15:57:12 EST 2004

On Jan 25, 2004, at 3:13 PM, G. Rosamond wrote:
> 1.  new logo
> one that covers all the bsd family, including darwin & osx.  our
> current
> one is just the fbsd beastie.  and obviously nyc overtones. ..

My advice here is to keep it simple. Abandon the expensive to print
4-color animal logos (a cockroach waving a gun with beastie tattooed on
its arm anybody?) so popular with *NIX user groups as they'll only
cause you grief in the long run. Although I constantly kid Hans about
his choice of font (& color), I think the NYPHP logo does a pretty good
job: immediately recognizable & cheap and easy to print.

Jeff Knight
jeff not junkmail at lushmedia.com
212/213-6558 x 203
LUSH media