[nycbug-talk] Possible topics for future meetings

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Jan 26 20:28:57 EST 2004

I'd cheer the 'large plant' topic- and also, can add that I could 'sing
backup vocals', from the perspective of my small hosting company, where
we manage lots of computers- (less about hardware, more about jailing
though).

In a nutshell, we like to be able to sleep, hence, BSD. <g>

Rocket-
.ike