[nycbug-talk] nyc technology conference?

John Bacalle john
Tue Jan 27 06:26:43 EST 2004

* Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> [20040127 05:58]:
> On Jan 27, 2004, at 1:15 AM, John Bacalle wrote:
>
> >Relatedly, Nils informed me the problem is not translators, but, the
> >backend infrastructure to make internationalization happen right.
>
> What are they doing backend?

The problem is the backend applications, technologies that LinuxTag has
available to it. To wit, they "are given infrastrure, packages,
applications, etc. by people, that they find leading edge, or newest,"
Nils told me. "Not what is best for us. Unfortunately."

So if anyone here is clued in to inter'n, and/or has hardware resources
LinuxTag folks could use it.

   John