[nycbug-talk] still a ways from done

michael lists
Tue Jan 27 07:00:28 EST 2004

At the risk of being blasphemous, I'm going to open my mouth.

I really like the work that Jeff has done but... do you think it might be a little too 'daemonic'.  Granted we ALL understand the mascot -- and the history that goes back to very early users manuals (4.3?), but, imagine seeing that for the first time.  As someone said about other art.. this would be a cool t-shirt.

I'll admit, it is a subtle and creative use of a very over-used theme, but does it fit what we were hoping to evoke?
Michael