[nycbug-talk] still a ways from done

G. Rosamond george
Tue Jan 27 10:48:06 EST 2004

->At the risk of being blasphemous, I'm going to open my mouth.
->I really like the work that Jeff has done but... do you think
->it might be a little too 'daemonic'.  Granted we ALL
->understand the mascot -- and the history that goes back to
->very early users manuals (4.3?), but, imagine seeing that for
->the first time.  As someone said about other art.. this would
->be a cool t-shirt.

see you're point, and you're right in many ways.. .but. . .you're being
blashphemous

->I'll admit, it is a subtle and creative use of a very
->over-used theme, but does it fit what we were hoping to
->evoke? Michael

yes. . .we want to piss off jerry falwell.