[nycbug-talk] RE: Greetings from Apple - LinuxWorld

G. Rosamond george
Tue Jan 27 11:42:35 EST 2004

greetings Leslie.

we are very interested in having a meeting about OSX and its relation to
BSD.  as you can tell from our fliers, www site, etc, we consider OSX
and Darwin to be a basic part of the BSD community.

at this point, we aren't looking to have any marketing/sales type
meetings.

what can Apple offer us in terms of speakers on technical issues?

george

  Hello NYCBugs!

The local Apple NYC Enterprise team would like to join you at an
upcoming meeting and discuss our advantages with Mac OS X and our server
and storage strategies.

Let us know if you would be interested!  We are looking for new
customers!

Regards,
Leslie

Leslie M. Schwartz