[nycbug-talk] FBI at user group?

Rodrick R. Brown rbrown
Wed Jan 28 12:33:54 EST 2004

I have some contacts with a few FBI agents in the computer crime division
maybe I can get one of them to give a talk at the next meet up or something
someone contact me off list if interested.

- RB

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org]
On Behalf Of Pete Wright
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 11:59 AM
To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
Subject: [nycbug-talk] FBI at user group?

dont' know how many of you caught this article, has some interesting
info, like how the FBI uses OSX on the Desktop.

http://theregister.co.uk/content/55/35175.html

The conclusion is what caught my eye, for the impatient:
"My advice: call your local FBI and see if they won't come visit your
class, or Users Group, or club. I guarantee you'll learn something."

...learn something indeed ;^)

-pete

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~