[nycbug-talk] Bacula

G. Rosamond george
Wed Jan 28 13:12:42 EST 2004

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of Pete Wright
->Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 1:11 PM
->To: 'NYC Bug List'
->Subject: [nycbug-talk] Bacula
->i have a quick question regarding Bacula for anyone that was
->at the demo
->at LWE.  i'm implementing Bacula at my job using FreeBSD (go
->figure) and
->was wondering if Bacula spools data to the machine which
->controlls the
->Tape drive like Amanda.  I've read a fair amount of the doc/FAQ's and
->havn't seen anything yet.  I know this is the NYCBUG list,
->but hopefully
->someone that saw the demo might remember/know.
->
->
->cheers,
->    pete

dan, the presenter, happens to be on this list. . .

so, live from ottawa. . .<cue>