[nycbug-talk] Re: Conference registration system

Brad Schonhorst its
Fri Jan 30 09:33:27 EST 2004

On Jan 29, 2004, at 3:39 PM, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2004 at 14:24, Brad Schonhorst wrote:
>
>>> Does anyone happen to have, sitting around, a conference registration
>>> system?
>>
>> I'm not sure what types of information you need but MRBS (meeting room
>> booking system) seems to work well for us.  Its a php/mysql solution:
>>
>> http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/
>
> Do you use it to take the registrations of attendees?  I didn't see
> anything like that when I looked at it.  Basically I need a way to
> enter speakers, their topic, their venue, their bio.  And when you
> register for BSDCan, it takes your email address, name, postal
> address, etc.
> --
> Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
> BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/

Actually we are using it to reserver computer equipment (digital
cameras, laptops, digital projectors, etc) rather than rooms.  It
sounds like MRBS may not be what you are looking for.  I guess I wasn't
sure what you needed.

-brad